Thursday, October 2, 2008
2 or should i say 1.5 days away!!!!
Well here we are 2 days away actually if you want to be exact it would be 1.5 days... no nerves in sight yet... just a whole bunch of excitement and wonder about what is going to happen with this year!!! I am so excited for what God has in store this year!!!! I will miss you all greatly but know that I am with you here in spirit cause no matter where you are in the world you are family!!!! I love how God did that!!! He is so creative!!! anywhos I should let you guys know that for the first couple weeks i may not have a lot of time on the internet, seeing as i will be getting used to things and working on things but i will be writing things down so i can eventually write them on here so you can hear all about the many crazy adventures!!!! I love you all and I will talk to you soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoy yourself..Breathe deeply! You will be GREAT!
Post a Comment