Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Official Departure date!!!!!
Hey everyone!!!!
I am super excited!!!!! God is answering my prayers in bigger and better ways then ever!!!! Not only is my trip paid off I have the official date of me leaving!!!! This is October 3!!!! I am so excited!!! Can you tell I have repeated this many a time!!!!
So now that I have the departure date and I only have one week of work left it is coming down to crunch time for packing... not really... but as i have been learning this year it takes a while for me to pack things up... can you believe that... i can i think i had to start packing from clbi a good 2 or 3 days before everyone else cause i just get so distracted!!!! anywhos I should stop procrastinating and actually get some stuff done!!!
Talk to you soon everyone and God Bless!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well lindsay I'll be over here while your over there and believe me I will feel the blessings all the way over here in Canada that are going to be pouring out of your soul!!!! I'm very excited for you and look forward to hearing more of God's graces with you over in Romania! Oct 3rd will come VERY FAST! but be at peace knowing that God is with you and is your solid rock! peace.
It's coming up so soon..Know that prayer follows you in this journey with God to the incredible land of His creation. Seek Him and trust His leading..!
Post a Comment