Sunday, October 5, 2008
I'm Finally Here!!!!
Hey guys thought i would write to let you know i got here all in one peice and guess what!!!! I was healthy getting here too and still am!!!! What a miracle!!!! anywhos i dont have much to tell about the trips over there was nothing reall exciting that happened... no big super stars or anything... But man is this place amazing!!!! When I get pictures i will put them on but ya!!!! We went to a Romanian Youth service today!!!! Incredible!!! Jenny did an awesome job translating for us!!! Yeah Jenny!!!! We met some of the girls and guys that are or rather were at the transition homes!!! It was a lot of fun!!!! then we went to a mall and had lunch.. they ordered us suca's(sp?) anywhos they were awesome the fries in it were a little strange but all around it tasted good.. now we are back at the house just kinda hanging out... I better run but i thought i would fill you in as to not worry you!!!!
Love always,
Toma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
did your luggage make it this time?
hey yes my luggage all got here this time yeah!!!! no panicing mess in the middle of a random country and for those who know the story about the passport being lost on Mexico... that is in tact as well!!!! Yeah for God and not leaving me trapped in airports!!!! Love you all!!!!
Post a Comment