Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Short Term missionary!!!!! For Now!!!!
HEy its me again!!! So over the last couple days I have been to a baby hospital and an orphanage. The baby hospital was absolutely amazing I was completely in my element, holding babies, playing with babies and and changing them... they were adorable! The orphanage was a lot of fun too I was on the floor installing computers in the classroom. Then we hung out in the courtyard area with the kids... I got my glasses stolen for about 30 seconds... hehehe go figure that would be the first thing that they would take... but they are adorable and so fun and I am going to love them!!!! That is about all i have to say right now but I love you guys and I hope you are enjoying life in canada or states where ever you may be. Love you all so much! Noapte Buna!!!!
So I wrote that yesterday.... today we got the revolutionary tour of Romania.... sorry didnt take any pictures this time around if the other girls did i will show you them if not i will catch it again i am sure... anywhos that was an interesting history lesson... We went to visit the babies again today.... just to clarify for people... my internship hasnt officially started yet... these first two weeks i am a short term missionary... anywhos i will talk to you later. Noapte Buna!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lindsey I much prefer the new template it looks very nice
Post a Comment