Sunday, April 19, 2009
Finally!!!!
Ok so it took a little longer than I thought to write back which means that I have many many stories to tell... unfortunately I am not going to write all these stories because there are just too many so you will have to talk to me when I get home about many many stories....
It has been great and its been awesome and I still have about 33 days left in this wonderful beautiful country...
I just thought that i would update you guys let you know that everything is ok and I miss you all a lot!!!
I am going to add some photos and videos for you to see over the last almost 4 months... not a lot but i have a bunch that you can look at when I get home.
I hope everyone had an amazing New Year, Valentines Day, St. Patrick's day, April Fools day and Easter... wow that is a lot to say in one breathe... lol
Love you all and thank you for everyones birthday greetings, and your many prayers...
God Bless and keep sending those messages they are very encouraging and I appriciate them a lot!!!! And if you have any prayer requests to share and I will definately pray about them, otherwise I am praying for you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Toma! Finally got a chance to see your blog. Well done. Glad you have and are doing so well. Saw your family at grad and your sis did great.
Thanks for your service to the kids of Romania.
We leave for East Asia in a few days.
Blessings!
Pastor Rob & Pat
Post a Comment