Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Speed bump in the Road...

One prayer request for you guys.... there is a story to go along with this... so here it is.... So Yesterday... Erin and Katie the girls from my short term mission team left.... which means that my internship has started officially as of tomorrow... anywhos back to my story... so they left... and I being the brilliant one i am decided that when we piled into the van i would sit in the back seat.... BIG MISTAKE... I started feeling the motion-sickness hit in.... long story short... surprise I have to do what i did in India on trips.... give myself a good dose of motion-sickness meds and knock myself out on the trips... I feel bad that i have to do this but whatelse can i do... my only other option is to not go to the orphanages or travel anywhere and there is no way i am doing that so ya...I have a "speed bump" to get over.... kinda like the ones here in some of the villages on the way to the orphanage... they are so big that you almost, if not have to come to a complete stop.. evaluate if there is anyway you can bypass it, find out that you cant and slowly go over it.... oh i love God and his imagry... anywhos other than that all is well... I visited the baby hospital again today and found Luchian not there... that was a little sad but at the same time it is good... the nurses have been talking about transfering him to somewhere where they deal with more special needs children.... so even though it is sad that he is gone and i wont be able to see him but as God showed me that day with him and Marius... He is holding him and taking care of him no matter where he is!!!well gotta get ready for this trip so i will update you on how this goes and what happened this weekend... God Bless!!! And dont be afraid to write... I love hearing how you guys are doing too!!!

3 comments:

anonymous said...

You have some wonderful pictures Toma-to...do you love it? What is the most challenging part? What is the most rewarding? Have a wonderful weekend!

TOMA said...

I do love it... right now the most challenging part i need to overcome is the motionsickness but i dont know i guess it would have to be the kids at the orphanage because they are really overwhelming for an introvert like me... but I love them all so it all works out!!!! The most rewarding at the moment has to be the baby hospital and working with those kids.... seeing the smiles on their faces when you pick them up and play with them is an amazing feeling...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your updates Toma. I'm so glad to be a part of your adventures and experiences in Romania. It sounds like a wonderful time for you, amongst the rewarding and challenging times. Continue to believe that God is your all in all ... thank you for showing and reminding me that God's work is active and alive, and He's just waiting for us to be willing to be his hands. Have a great week loving those children.
Natashia xxx